Functional, concatenative language with a minimalist syntax and advanced REPL.
min is a functional, concatenative programming language with a minimalist syntax, a small but practical standard library, and an advanced REPL. All packed in about 1MB*.
- Entirely written in Nim. It can be easily embedded in other nim programs.
- Follows the functional and concatenative programming paradigms.
- Provides a wide range of combinators for advanced stack manipulation and dequoting.
- Provides a minimal set of data types: integer, floats, strings, booleans, and quotations (lists).
- Fully homoiconic, all code can be accessed as data via quotations.
- Includes an advanced REPL with auto-completion and history management.
- Provides a lightweight module system.
- Provides sigils as syntactic sugar to access environment variables, quoting, defining and binding data, etc.
- Includes a small, useful standard library for common tasks.
- Self-contained, statically compiled into single file.
; This is a comment (1 2 3 4 5) (dup *) map
Information updated 11/11/17